FOR UV LIGHT ORDER PLEASE CONTACT firstname.lastname@example.org
You need to service and sanitize your atmospheric water generator every 6 months. Leaving it longer might put pressure on the pumps as the filters clog up. The biggest risk is, of course, you and your family’s health (see the pics below – you don’t want your machine to be looking like this!)
New! Monthly sanitization service includes; air filter vacuum, top and bottom tank sanitise, full flush, maintence evaluation and report. Only R785 excluding vat – includes call out and labour.
Scroll down to see 10 great tips for looking after your machine and your health
For servicing please contact Linda on email email@example.com
Your generator might not be working at full capacity. This is very often because you are not up to date with servicing. and could be damaging your machine.
We service on-site within 72 hours of upfront payment…
10 Great Tips on how to look after your machine (and your health!)
- Service your machine every 6 months
- Change your reverse osmosis filter every 12-24 months
- Use a surge protector for your machine (especially with load shedding)
- Never leave your machine off for longer than a week. The machine can only clean the water with filtration and UV as there are no chemicals. If the water is left stand bacteria can grow fast and it is very difficult to get rid of. Give us a call and we will remove the filters and sanitise the machine before you go away for a longer period of time.
- Clean the drip tray and air filter once a week. Don’t use detergent – just clean with water.
- Your Air Water™ machine needs to be situated in a place that has windflow. It needs new fresh air so that it can harvest the water from the air.
- Lock the wheels once your machine is in place.
- Always switch your machine on or off by pressing the power button. (not the wall).
- Clean the tray below the dispensing tap weekly.
- If you like your water with ice – make sure you use water from your machine to make it. Its crazy to have perfectly pure water from the air and you use “chlorine soup” from the tap for ice.
All new machines supplied carry a 12-month warranty against defect/faulty workmanship, provided services are booked and performed by us. Warranty for used machines is limited to 3 months only.
In the case of a used machine being used as a replacement of any machine, the replacement machine will carry a 3 month warranty or the remainder on the warranty of the first machine – whichever is the longer.
PLEASE NOTE: Our suppliers insist on service records prior to entertaining any warranty claims.
The company is not responsible for, and the warranty does not cover, the failure of equipment due to; abuse/misuse/vandalism, power failures/dips/surges/lightning strikes, lack of maintenance, housekeeping, misuse and/or abuse of equipment, bacterial contamination, or any other reason whatsoever.
It is recommended that a suitable surge protector is used at all times.